[SOLVED] No Signal second monitor

Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone, kind of new to this. Just bought a new Motherboard and CPU and I cant figure out why my HDMI wont connect. The DVI-D port on my Graphics card works but none of the display ports on my Motherboard will. I cant find anything in the BIOS about enabling multi-Display.

Ryzen 7 3800
Asus Prime B550M-A
Geforce GTX1060

Solution
Hello everyone, kind of new to this. Just bought a new Motherboard and CPU and I cant figure out why my HDMI wont connect. The DVI-D port on my Graphics card works but none of the display ports on my Motherboard will. I cant find anything in the BIOS about enabling multi-Display.

Your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics, so the ports on your motherboard won't provide an output.

If you're trying to utilize multiple displays, use the outputs on your 1060 - you should have DVI-D and HDMI on there unless it's a very unique 1060....

Barty1884

Retired Moderator

Your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics, so the ports on your motherboard won't provide an output.

If you're trying to utilize multiple displays, use the outputs on your 1060 - you should have DVI-D and HDMI on there unless it's a very unique 1060....

Reactions: FormulaPanda
Solution
Sep 21, 2020
WOW! I couldn't find anywhere that could tell me if I had integrated graphics but I did think that was a possibility. The new motherboard is much smaller than the old one so the graphics card was moved up and I didn't behind a grate and I could only see the one port which i didn't question. :rolleyes: anyway. Took a bit of the grating off and there she was. Both monitors up and running. Glad it was my own foolishness and not faulty hardware haha Thank you so much :)

Reactions: Barty1884

TRENDING THREADS