[SOLVED] No signal to monitor when GPU is installed

Feb 18, 2019
So i just recently put together my first gaming pc (Or tried to). I am currently using it, but with the integrated gpu (Intel UHD Graphics 600). The build is as follows:
-Nvidia RTX 2060 OC OW
-Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO Wifi motherboard
-Intel Core i7-8700k CPU
-16gb DDR4 ram
-Powerspec 650w 80+ bronze PSU

So the issue I have is that when the GPU is installed, the monitor gets no signal, not if my hdmi cable is plugged into the motherboard, or the GPU. As of now, I have the GPU installed with the fans spinning, but my computer is not detecting it. The computer is in a working state and detects every other part I have installed and I have successfully installed windows (which is how I am currently posting this thread), somebody please help me! I do have full warranty on the PSU and GPU, so returning or exchanging either would not be too much of an issue, other than the 1 hour drive to Microcenter. Please excuse my lack of knowledge for pcs and tech, as I stated this is only my first build.

Solution
I just spoke to tech support from Microcenter, he told me the gpu is faulty so I am going to have to go and get it exchanged. I did try to take it out and install it into every pci-e port. Again, thank you for your help, it means a ton!
Feb 18, 2019
I tried to install the nvidia drivers, yes. But it says that it cannot detect my parts. I may be doing something wrong, please let me know if I am! thank you very much for the reply :)

Feb 18, 2019
I just spoke to tech support from Microcenter, he told me the gpu is faulty so I am going to have to go and get it exchanged. I did try to take it out and install it into every pci-e port. Again, thank you for your help, it means a ton!

Solution