Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M - DS3H-A
Case : Corsair 230T
CPU : Intel i5 4570 3.25 GHz
Storage : Seagte Baracuda 250Gb and 500GB drives PSU :
600W Corsair CV600
Memory : 8GB DDR3 GSKILL RIPJAW XMP Gaming
3 red LED fans CORSAIR AFI 20mm

Problem:

When I first built my pc everything was fine, however about 2 weeks in I started to notice that when I was finished using the pc and turned it off and then wanted to go back on it straight away my pc would boot up fine with all the fans spinning but for some reason I was getting the message 'No signal' after waiting a day and going back on the pc everything would work fine. I would usually know the pc is working when the left indicator (Reset Indicator) next to the power indicator turned red. However I was facing the same problem where the pc wouldn't send a signal to the monitor. I thought it was something to do with the motherboard so I bought a new motherboard and tried to boot the pc and even after installing a new motherbaord (Gigabyte  b85m-ds3h-a) I still face the problem where the left indicator wouldn't flash or turn red and I would not get a signal to the monitor. I'm also not able the get into the bios as you can see I tried in the video where I press the delete button and also tried pressing f11. Also I notice when I press the caps lock button on my keybaord the indicator doesn't light up and show me the caps lock key is active/enabled. P.s I didn't do anything before changing motherboard as I couldn't get the pc to send a signal so I just straight up changed the motherboard.

Things I've tried:

I've tried using a new motherboard
Removing both ram sticks and cleaning and putting in different slots
Removing the CMOS battery for 30 mins
Removing the GPU and inserting the HDMI cable into the motherboard.
Cleaning everthing with compressed air even though everything is brand new.
I've checked all the cables.
I've removed the power cable and held the power button for around a minute still no luck.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks :)
[video="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4-piJVqgQ"][/video]