No signal to monitor

samburg

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
Hello,
Yes, this is a topic with all sorts of threads throughout the interwebs, and I have read through all of them, but I thought I would throw it out with my situation since everyone's is unique.
Here are my specs, no more than 6 months old.

ASUS M4A88T-V EVO USB3 MOBO
AMD PHENOM II X4 3.4GH CPU
2 CORSAIR 4GB RAM
EVGA GeForce GTX 550TI Graphics
Cooler Master 650W PSU
SEAGATE SATA 1TB Hard Drive

So I'm in a game, futzing with the graphic settings, and I revert back to default, when all of a sudden, no signal. No sound or signs of a power surge, just nothing. I initially assume fried graphics card. I go to reboot, and nothing, no POST. All fans run fine though, and the MOBO lights up. I try unplugging the external graphics and plugging into the internal graphics, no dice. I try resetting CMOS and remove CMOS Battery and no dice. I think maybe bad RAM, so I try repositioning RAM, try it with one stick at a time, and then no RAM at all, no dice. I checked the PSU for blown capacitors or leaks, all checks out. I try removing every component to make sure everything is seated right, and reseat, and reboot, nothing. I never did get beeps as my case has no speakers, so I can't use that to narrow it down, but at this time, I am pretty convinced it's the MOBO.. Any words of advice before I RMA the sucker?

Thanks in advance for any help.