Question No signal to screen

May 23, 2020
Hello, after trying a while myself I'm having no luck and am here to ask for any help possible.

As mentioned I'm getting no signal to screen, no power to mouse /keyboard.
I have replaced RAM, PSU, Mobo, Monitor, GPU, SSD. I can't see any visible damage (possible I missed something). I've dusted out, reset CMOS, tried single RAM in each slot. I don't have a sys speaker so I don't get a beep code.

My specs are:
i7 3770
16gb RAM (8gb unbranded, 8gb Patriot Viper)
Venom AIO cooler
Foxconn H67
Intel SSD
GTX 1060 OR Titan X Maxwell
Corsair VS450

Riuzaki

Commendable
Aug 23, 2020
Turn off your computer.

Unplug the cable running from your monitor to your PC and plug it back in, making sure the connection is firm. The most common cause of this error is a loose cable.

Reattach the cable running from your monitor to your PC. If the monitor is still not displaying a signal after firmly reattaching the cable, the problem could lie with the cable, especially if the cable has visible damage.

Open your PC case and locate your video card. Remove the card and then replace it firmly in its slot or, if possible, insert the video card into another slot on your motherboard. A video card that is not making a firm connection will not display images to the monitor. Close your PC case and test the monitor again.

Replace your video card completely. Your video card may suffer from internal damage that is not allowing it to output a signal.

Tips
If you are still not receiving a signal even after replacing your video card, you may also need to replace the computer's power supply and, in a worst-case scenario, your computer's motherboard.
If your computer is still under warranty, arrange for an official repair before you open up your computer. Often, opening your computer yourself will void your warranty

May 23, 2020
Turn off your computer.

Unplug the cable running from your monitor to your PC and plug it back in, making sure the connection is firm. The most common cause of this error is a loose cable.

Reattach the cable running from your monitor to your PC. If the monitor is still not displaying a signal after firmly reattaching the cable, the problem could lie with the cable, especially if the cable has visible damage.

Open your PC case and locate your video card. Remove the card and then replace it firmly in its slot or, if possible, insert the video card into another slot on your motherboard. A video card that is not making a firm connection will not display images to the monitor. Close your PC case and test the monitor again.

Replace your video card completely. Your video card may suffer from internal damage that is not allowing it to output a signal.

Tips
If you are still not receiving a signal even after replacing your video card, you may also need to replace the computer's power supply and, in a worst-case scenario, your computer's motherboard.
If your computer is still under warranty, arrange for an official repair before you open up your computer. Often, opening your computer yourself will void your warranty
Hi, I have tried this already and am unfortunately it did not work, as for warranty it was built by a friend a while back so I do not have warranty.

May 23, 2020
what was the old psu power name and model also could you have this gpu test in another system thw 1060 ask 400 watts psu but the titan need a 600 watts and a 6+8 pins connector from psu .
The old PSU was also the sane brand and voltage as the new one. I've tried both GPU's in a separate system and they work. It was all working until I changed motherboard to the Foxconn H67 as 2 RAM slots broke on the old one, not sure if this information helps at all?