No signal when booting up windows

May 15, 2019
TL;DR: Monitor says no signal when booting windows 10 after removing ram and putting it back again and after resetting CMOS.
Specs:
windows 10 home 64x
GTX 1050 ti
2x 4gb 2666mhz Corsair vengeance RAM
Asus primeB350m-a

I have been using my computer for about one and a half years with no problems except the occasional no signal error message. Anyway. I wanted to see what kind of RAM I had, like in brand and speed, so I decided to take one of my 4gb 2666mhz Corsair vengeance ram sticks and after checking it I plugged it in again. When I logged in I noticed that my system only picked said that I had 4 gb. After doing some light software troubleshooting I had come to the conclusion that it was a hardware problem. Nad I was right! I didn't plug one of my stocks in all the way, so I pressed it in firmly until I heard a click. Finally, I thought, but oh that was just the beginning. When I started my computer the monitor said "no signal". After plugging the video cable (hdmi) in and out again I tried to solve it as I usually would, by cutting off the power and holding down the power button for a minute. That did not work. Then I switched the ram sticks to the black slots instead of the grey ones, same message. I took out the CMOS battery for 30 minutes, and it worked! The American Megatrends Screen popped up and soon after that my UEFI BIOS did. It identified the ram sticks but still said that my overall ram was 4gb. Weird, I thought. So I decided to boot up windows and see what would happen. Boom no signal. I really she no idea what to do now.