[SOLVED] No signal when GPU installed.

May 26, 2020
I installed a ex-mining GPU today, and then followed a tutorial online saying how to change the BIOS. I got the BIOS from technet or something, and it said it was successfully installed. I had to reboot, but now it doesn't give any signal to the monitor, but still turns on with the fans and everything. Even if I plug the HDMI into the motherboard nothing is detected. However, if I take the power out of the GPU, the monitor detects a signal from the motherboard. I have tried cmos clearing, disabling the other intel display driver thing, but nothing had worked. I really hope I haven't messed up the GPU.
CPU:
i7-7700K (4.2GHz) - Intel

CPU Cooler/AIO:
Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard:
Z270 TOMAHAWK

RAM:
16GB DDR4 2400MHz (Dual Channel 2x8GB) - Crucial & Adata

PSU:
EVGA 600 W1, 80+ WHITE 600W, Power Supply 100-W1-0600-K3

Drives (2.5 TB OF STORAGE - 500GB SSD + 2TB HDD):
Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB
Hitachi HUA722020ALA330 2TB HDD
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSD0 DVD/CD-ROM Drive

GPU:
Radeon RX 580 8gb (ex-mining)

What should I do?

Solution
well, if you changed the bios of the gpu, it might be an uncompatible bios or a broken one, or something like that, and if this is the case, you cant really do much other than buying a special bios flashing tool to flash the bios of the gpu back without using the respective one as long you cant use your pc without your gpu
i hope this reply helped you
Apr 20, 2020
well, if you changed the bios of the gpu, it might be an uncompatible bios or a broken one, or something like that, and if this is the case, you cant really do much other than buying a special bios flashing tool to flash the bios of the gpu back without using the respective one as long you cant use your pc without your gpu
i hope this reply helped you

Solution