[SOLVED] No signal

Hi,I need your help.I have a R9 380 4GB from GIGABYTE and i have monitor with only a VGA port.I bought a adapter from DVI-D to VGA and everything worked fine until last week,when i was playing csgo with my friend and i got a black screen mid game.I turned my pc off and turned it on after 5 seconds and i had no signal,so i took out my adapter and plugged my VGA cable into the motherboard and I had signal but i was and i still am stuck with intel hd.I ussualy limit my fps to 75 since i have a 75Hz monitor,but i forgot to do it that time and maybe the adapter got to hot,but i dont know.Also when i turn my pc on my LEDs are lit up and the fans are not spinning please help

Solution
limiting the fps wont matter... if you turn on your PC and the fans dont spin, wondering if your PSU died.
does your CPU/MB support video out? remove the GPU and try that?
otherwise...
Pop it open, and unplug/re-plug all the cables. Remove/Re-seat the ram, and GPU also. try again...
if still nothing, you need to test the PSU (google PSU Paperclip test)
Hi,I need your help.I have a R9 380 4GB from GIGABYTE and i have monitor with only a VGA port.I bought a adapter from DVI-I to VGA and everything worked fine until last week,when i was playing csgo with my friend and i got a black screen mid game.I turned my pc off and turned it on after 5 seconds and i had no signal,so i took out my adapter and plugged my VGA cable into the motherboard and I had signal but i was and i still am stuck with intel hd.I ussualy limit my fps to 75 since i have a 75Hz monitor,but i forgot to do it that time and maybe the adapter got to hot,but i dont know.Also when i turn my pc on my LEDs are lit up and the fans are not spinning please help

Static_FX

Honorable
Jul 29, 2016
limiting the fps wont matter... if you turn on your PC and the fans dont spin, wondering if your PSU died.
otherwise...
Pop it open, and unplug/re-plug all the cables. Remove/Re-seat the ram, and GPU also. try again...

Solution
otherwise...
I mean my pc i running normal when i plug my vga cabel into the motherboard,but i will try doing what you told me.I am just afraid that the gpu is not the problem.

otherwise...
Also my pc was shutting down and turning up any time i would play csgo and NOT limit the fps.So i am thinking it is the PSU then.I havent tried any of the methods you told me yet because my parents can paranoid everytime i open the pc.I will try your methods tomorrow but thank you anyway.I will let you know what happened

Also my pc was shutting down and turning up any time i would play csgo and NOT limit the fps.So i am thinking it is the PSU then
Also my pc was shutting down and turning up any time i would play csgo and NOT limit the fps.So i am thinking it is the PSU then
lol good luck!

otherwise...
When i said that the fans were not spinning i meant the fans on the gpu were not spinning.The cpu cooler was spinning and everything work fine,just no signal