Question no signal

Dec 1, 2020
A friend of mine is having trouble. MSI b450 tomahawk max. AMD ryzen 7 3700x 8- core. GeForce GTX 1660 Super. 2 1tb ssd. Corsair rm850x. I think he had a corrupt update causing it to go into a restart over and over again. Another friend had him delete all drives. Now it turns on all fans and lights are on seems to be running but he doesnt have a speaker so we dont know if it posts and we have no signal on monitor cable works fine when hooked to another pc. removed memory sticks switched them tried one at a time. I posted here because Im afraid the mother board drivers are gone. I dont know allot but we have been researching this for 3 days with no luck. We have stripped it down put it back together tried new cables tried vga into motherboard with no video card, Hdmi in the mother board. We plugged another pc in to the monitor with 3 different cables and all works fine.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2020
Turns out he didnt have the fan latched so the cpu overheated causing it to restart. One of those things, If i had it in front of me, i would have caught it. Thanks for the help.