Question No signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2022
Quick question before I post any specs. New motherboard, new PSU, new graphics card, monitor works fine when connected to this laptop . Connected monitor straight to motherboard after taking out GPU and I still get no signal. Tried to reset and checked all the monitor settings as well. It worked fine last week. Went to boot one day and no signal since. Checked all connections, took out battery, memory cards as well. I 've tried everything that I could do with all the troubleshooters on the web. Nothing. What am I missing? Thanks for any help.

you gonna help--or be a dick and ask about my MB?
As i read it he is asking why did you decide to replace the motherboard. Did you need to change because you were having problems with your PC previously? Could you give a brief explanation of why you decided to change these parts in your build but not others like the CPU, RAM and drives? Did you reinstall Windows when you made this change? He clearly asked for a full list of parts in your system and you only listed the new parts. Knowing all the parts in your system might help figuring out why you are not getting a signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.