No signed monitor driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

DklX333

Reputable
Jan 31, 2015
I own an AOC G2460PG and when attempting to install the monitor drivers it would not allow me to as they are not "signed"
I have contacted AOC and am waiting for a response but while im waiting im wondering if anyone can help me. maybe i guess "forge a signature"

Solution
Hello DklX333

Can you please confirm which operating system you are using. In any case, this is the default configuration of Windows that can be changed and the solution given below works for Windows 7/8/8.1/10:

WARNING!!
By installing unsigned drivers, you are on your own and Windows does not take any responsibility if the device doesn't work properly.

> Log on with an administrator account.

> Press the Windows + R keys together.

> Type GPEDIT.MSC in the Run command box and press Enter.

> From the left pane of the opened Local Group Policy Editor snap-in, under the User Configuration category, expand Administrative Templates > System.

> Under the...
Hello DklX333

Can you please confirm which operating system you are using. In any case, this is the default configuration of Windows that can be changed and the solution given below works for Windows 7/8/8.1/10:

WARNING!!
By installing unsigned drivers, you are on your own and Windows does not take any responsibility if the device doesn't work properly.

> Log on with an administrator account.

> Press the Windows + R keys together.

> Type GPEDIT.MSC in the Run command box and press Enter.

> From the left pane of the opened Local Group Policy Editor snap-in, under the User Configuration category, expand Administrative Templates > System.

> Under the System tree, click to select the Driver Installation container.

> From the right pane, double-click the Code signing for device drivers policy.

> From the opened box, click to select the Enabled radio button from the upper section.

> From the Options pane in the lower-left section, choose Ignore from the When windows detects a software without digital signature drop-down list.

> Click OK to save the changes and close the Local Group Policy Editor snap-in.

> Restart the PC and try installing the driver this time.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.