Question No singal rx 550 4gb (device manager cant detect)

Oct 2, 2018
i've plug my rx 550 4 gb in to my pc and i have no singal. fan is working properly and this card work at my pc before 1 week ago.
i cannot see my GPU on device manager either. what im supposed to do? thnx

spacejunk

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
Maybe your PCIE slot has died or malfunctioned. You could try cleaning the slot with compressed air.

If the card shows up in the BIOS, but not in Device manager, try booting into safe mode and re-install your drivers.

Reactions: thelastwanted
Oct 2, 2018
my PCIE slot worked before 1 day i just upgrade my GPU .well i cant see my gpu at bios i dont know where can i find it i have foxcon h67m if you can help me. i appreceate it

spacejunk

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
my PCIE slot worked before 1 day i just upgrade my GPU .well i cant see my gpu at bios i dont know where can i find it i have foxcon h67m if you can help me. i appreceate it

I am not familiar with that BIOS. It should appear under Hardware or Devices section or something similarly named.

Also check the settings in the BIOS and try enabling/disabling the integrated GPU if you have one.

If the BIOS is not seeing your 550, it could be a bad/dead PCIE slot or bad connection.

If you are using Windows 10, this article might help:
https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/amd-radeon-not-showing-in-device-manger-on-windows-10.html

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS