No singal to monitor after bios update

Jul 28, 2018
Hi guys,

After having no end of issues with installing a new graphics card and exhausting all my options i decided to update my bios, did everything right and update finished 100 percent,however after reboot the monitor is blank with no signal, tried removing cmos battery for 5 minutes and took ut the ram also, replaced everything but still no signal. Any help is appreciated.

daerohn

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
do you hear any beeping when you start the computer? does the fans start to turn or any leds on mainboard lid?

You can try to install another video card if you have one. If you have an intel CPU with integrated GPU you can t ry to connect it to your nmonitor also. If there is still no view on the screen the BIOS update went wrong. Check your mainboard manufacturere web site and forums to find out how you can install another BIOS from USB. If this also not work egt in touch with your local service.

Jul 28, 2018
The pc is running fine fans are running and it boots to windows 7 as I hear the welcome sounds as it enters windows using the VGA port on motherboard as no graphics card installed yet.