That's right, no sound for nothing: alerts, CDs, nothing. No codes, just a
dumb (literally) computer. I have NOT downloaded SP2 yet but I have had this
problem about a month ago and downloaded a patch from some genius' website,
but I cant find where that was. What is causing the problem and why is it
happening again.
Thank you in advance
Ivor
--
As for me and my house we will serve the Lord

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Reinstall your sound card drivers.