[SOLVED] No Sound Coming From Onboard Sound

May 18, 2020
ryzen 2600
b450m-hdv
gtx1660super

I restarted my computer and now i have no sound.

Steps I've taken.

1. Reinstalled the audio driver from their website multiple times.
  2. Looked for an update automatically for the audio driver in device manager.
  3. Uninstalled and restarted the computer to have it auto install the audio driver.
  4. Reset my bios to default.
  5. Disable and enable my onboard sound in bios.

The sound is playing because i can' see it move when viewing the playback but no output sound is heard.
When i load my computer and it reaches the windows load screen you can hear a clack clack and(like the audio is connected/loaded through windows) and a very light hum/buzzing noise begin that was not originally there before through my speakers. That's all i hear even after windows is loaded and i uninstall the audio driver.
When i disable the audio in bios the 'clack clack/buzzing' sound doesn't show up anymore when loading windows.

Any chance my mb onboard sound is blown?

Solution
Rt Click on the speaker icon again, make sure Spatial Sound is off
In your bios, see if the FP audio is set to HD , if it's ac97 then set it to hd.

popatim

Titan
Did you make sure the default playback/output device was set to Realtec?
rt clicko n the speaker icon down by the system date & time,
W10 - select Open sound settings - check output = High Def Audio (usually)
W7 - select playback devices. Right click the device/output you want and set as default

May 18, 2020
Did you make sure the default playback/output device was set to Realtec?
rt clicko n the speaker icon down by the system date & time,
W10 - select Open sound settings - check output = High Def Audio (usually)
W7 - select playback devices. Right click the device/output you want and set as default
hey. yes that's one of the first things i did.
Theres something wrong i just cant figure out what it is.. I can see the green sound bars go up and down when something is playing but i get no output from the speakers. I tested the speakers as well by connecting them to my phone and they work just fine. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

May 18, 2020
plug the speakers into the front headphone jack. does it ask 'what did you plug in'?
when i plug it into the front port itll show headphones bottom right when i click the volume icon. It does not ask me what i plugged it. Im assuming it has autodected the headphones since its showing bottom right. no idea why theres no output.

May 20, 2020
when i plug it into the front port itll show headphones bottom right when i click the volume icon. It does not ask me what i plugged it. Im assuming it has autodected the headphones since its showing bottom right. no idea why theres no output.
ryzen 2600
b450m-hdv
gtx1660super

I restarted my computer and now i have no sound.

Steps I've taken.

1. Reinstalled the audio driver from their website multiple times.
  2. Looked for an update automatically for the audio driver in device manager.
  3. Uninstalled and restarted the computer to have it auto install the audio driver.
  4. Reset my bios to default.
  5. Disable and enable my onboard sound in bios.
The sound is playing because i can' see it move when viewing the playback but no output sound is heard.
When i load my computer and it reaches the windows load screen you can hear a clack clack and(like the audio is connected/loaded through windows) and a very light hum/buzzing noise begin that was not originally there before through my speakers. That's all i hear even after windows is loaded and i uninstall the audio driver.
When i disable the audio in bios the 'clack clack/buzzing' sound doesn't show up anymore when loading windows.

Any chance my mb onboard sound is blown?
Hey i have the same problem did you find the solution
I have multiple OS's I tryed another windows 10 ans linux and it keeps not working