No Sound from the right speaker

ThatGooblin

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013
The Problem did happen awhile ago and it was fixed, the problem started in the 3.5mm cable and I soldered and everything (very poor job on my part) but I did this as a temporary fix to be permanent so I should have been aware something else would occur. Now when I come into contact with the black wire it will not show signs of static coming from the speaker as it should. I'll have the left speaker (working still) flow the current through my body by coming into contact with both ends of the wire and it shows static coming from the speaker telling me it's getting some signal. Now Like i said with the right it will not do this. I opened up the speaker it's a Cyber Acoustics CA-3550, and speaker looks fine ( I could be wrong) but one joint for the negative side looked a bit cold so I re soldered it ( yes my soldering iron really sucks, the tip is horrible and enthusiasts worst nightmare). But I need some help with this as I cannot go without both working any longer. Note that the sub-woofer is still in full working order. Just the main speaker ( the one with the power button and control panel ) is not working. Thanks in advance and appreciate the help I normally don't post on sites but I have racked my brain enough trying to investigate this out and I don't want to mess with too much as my soldering iron is crap.

ThatGooblin

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013
it worked fine before and it's most certainly nothing software it could be something within the wire farther down but there's no way it's "beyond repair" just to say in my opinion.