No Sound In Win10? *SOLVED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonmonster

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012
So i just upgraded from windows 8.1 to Win 10.
And now i have a HUGE problem, that i can't seem to fix,
So the issue is that when i'm playing any sort of sound i just get some weird noises from my speakers, and i know that they do work, and there is nothing wrong with my pc.
I run Windows 10 64/Bit
Intel Core i5-4660k oc to 4.4
Evga 1070 FTW Edition.
Samsung evo 850 sdd's
Motherboard- gaming 3 z97
Let me know if there's any more details u need to know.
------------------------------------------------Solved!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Solved!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Solved!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Solved!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Solved!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Solved!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Solved!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Solved!------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.