No sound in youtube video

Sep 29, 2013
Hi,

There is no sounds coming from videos while i playing it on my pc after downloading it from youtube although its all good when i'm playing it on browsers(chrome,firefox,etc.). This problem happening recently!! I've latest drivers installed on my pc but still its same. I'm using win8 64bit OS with latest Realtek HD audio driver version 6.0.1.6873. and the funny thing is it doesn't happen to all youtube videos!! please Help

Solution
Did you experienced same issue while buffering?Did you installed IDM or some download manager?Try this:-
Open your video,without logging in,and then replace 'youtube' with 'voobys',in URL, and then go.You will be having some options in download (like which resolution).

vdtiwari

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013
Did you experienced same issue while buffering?Did you installed IDM or some download manager?Try this:-
Open your video,without logging in,and then replace 'youtube' with 'voobys',in URL, and then go.You will be having some options in download (like which resolution).

Solution

vdtiwari

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013