No sound on windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehallo5

Reputable
Aug 3, 2015
Ive had windows ten for a few days now, but suddenly my sound stopped working tried the mute key(with and without the function key) and tried all the usual troubleshooters, can anyone help?

Solution
If I understand you correctly, the sound did work for a while under Windows 10? Is that correct?
What make and model machine do you have? Quite a few need new drivers that did not roll out with Windows 10, or don't even exist yet, but if your sound worked at all under Windows 10 it may be another issue.
If I understand you correctly, the sound did work for a while under Windows 10? Is that correct?
What make and model machine do you have? Quite a few need new drivers that did not roll out with Windows 10, or don't even exist yet, but if your sound worked at all under Windows 10 it may be another issue.

Solution

Ehallo5

Reputable
Aug 3, 2015
My laptop is a dell Inspiron N5050 with an Intel i3 2350M cpu. Just checked for driver updates for my laptop and there isn't any for windows ten, turns out my product isn't tested for windows ten, so im just going to have to wait for dell to release new drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS