no sound with xp

hello, I recently added another hard drive in my system. My old hard drive
has win98 on it with a sound blaster live sound card. I chose to put windows
xp home version on my new hard drive, and now I can't get sound out of my
speakers. My speakers are boston acoustics with a subwoofer. I have checked
all the drivers and they are enabled and functioning. I'm at wits end on
this matter, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi ... Try changing the sound card slot