Had millennium & me ran great.Just put in windows xp home
edition in now no sound?? WHY Need HELP. Thanks

Mike

Splendid

Need XP sound drivers.. available at all good soundcard manufacturer
websites.. or maybe motherboard manufacturer websites if integrated.. be
quick.. hurry to download before they are all used up.. over

"sldietrich" <sldietrich43@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Had millennium & me ran great.Just put in windows xp home
> edition in now no sound?? WHY Need HELP. Thanks

john brockman

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2009