No Sound

My Windows XP Pro crashed. I ended up doing a Recovery Console wiping
out 11 months of the hard drive. I think I reinstalled all the drivers,
but I still can't get sound out of my speakers. Any suggestions?

no_slouch wrote:

> My Windows XP Pro crashed. I ended up doing a Recovery Console wiping
> out 11 months of the hard drive. I think I reinstalled all the drivers,
> but I still can't get sound out of my speakers. Any suggestion
Since I was wiped out, after I reinstalled Windows XP, I also used a CD
to install Windows SP2.

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web page:

"Where did my Sounds go?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups