no sound

Hi,

I am trying to capture a vhs to PC using dazzle 80 input device and studio
however when i play back i am not geting any sound i am connecting via
composite connection..... and using the pinnacle studio 8 with the latest
patch for it can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong or give me
steps to how i should do it..

-------
azher

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

"milsm" <homers> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am trying to capture a vhs to PC using dazzle 80 input device and studio
>however when i play back i am not geting any sound i am connecting via
>composite connection..... and using the pinnacle studio 8 with the latest
>patch for it can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong or give me
>steps to how i should do it..
>
>-------
>azher

There is a setting in Pinnacle Studio to tell the program where the
sound is coming from.
Click on Setup and from the dropdown menu choose Capture Source.
Make sure the Capture Source tab is selected.
Choose your sound source from the drop down audio menu

Regards Brian