Question No supported driver or software updates are available for my system according to Intel® Driver & Support Assistant

Jan 28, 2022
The last time I downloaded a brand new windows 10 because of system issues (months ago), Intel® Driver & Support Assistant can't find a supported driver or software in my system, I don't know how to fix this, I have been finding a solution on the internet for a long time, Did something happen to my driver when I installed a new windows 10? or is the Support Assistant broken in my end? or is there just no supported driver whatsoever?
thanks for reading.

PS: I'm new to this website so sorry if I sent this thread is in the wrong category..

kanewolf

Titan
The last time I downloaded a brand new windows 10 because of system issues (months ago), Intel® Driver & Support Assistant can't find a supported driver or software in my system, I don't know how to fix this, I have been finding a solution on the internet for a long time, Did something happen to my driver when I installed a new windows 10? or is the Support Assistant broken in my end? or is there just no supported driver whatsoever?
thanks for reading.

PS: I'm new to this website so sorry if I sent this thread is in the wrong category..
Start with the drivers from your motherboard's support site.

After completing a Windows installation, the first thing you should do is run Windows Update and the second thing is to open the Device Manager and check to see if you have any unsupported devices. If you don't then you don't have to worry about the Intel Update program. The Windows installer is really weird and arbitrary about which drivers it includes and which it ignores. Most likely you will need the Intel Chipset drivers and the Serial IO drivers which you can obtain either from your motherboard manufacturer's website or from Intel's website. That resolves most unsupported devices seen in the Device Manager.