ms

I'm runing win xp pro.

I installed remote desktop on win2000 machine

When I try to connect, it says 'no Windows workgroup/domain does not contain
any terminal servers.

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

Scott

MS wrote:
> I'm runing win xp pro.
>
> I installed remote desktop on win2000 machine
>
> When I try to connect, it says 'no Windows workgroup/domain does not
> contain any terminal servers.
>
> How do I fix this?

Remote Desktop does not "run" on windows 2000. The client can be
used/installed on it to connect to other machines:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/tools/rdclientdl.mspx

You can turn on the Terminal Services on Windows 2000 SERVER (not
workstation) for Administration without additional licenses..
If that is what you meant:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306624

--
Shenan Stanley