I installed Win XP some time ago and when i did that the
tv out menu in propertys on desktop disappeared! My
graphic card is savage4. I have downloaded new drives for
tha card but it still nothing. What should i do?

Thanks

Hello

I would consider maybbe replacing the card but my question
to you also is did the card work before, or did it even work
when you first installed XP you have not mention
that or even when did the card work last.

Alvin