Question No USB power on Asus Prime Z390-A ?

regret123

Honorable
Oct 14, 2015
Title. Have the blue connection from the case plugged in to the right side of mobo where the connection is. Am i missing another connection or something? Any help appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need more information than one line and a thread title. What is the make and model of your case? Can you parse an image of how you've connected the case's USB header to the motherboard? I'd also inspect the pins on the motherboard's USB connector in case they are bent or broken. As for the ports, are you sure you installed the chipset drivers for your platform? Doe the rear ports work?

regret123

Honorable
Oct 14, 2015
We're going to need more information than one line and a thread title. What is the make and model of your case? Can you parse an image of how you've connected the case's USB header to the motherboard? I'd also inspect the pins on the motherboard's USB connector in case they are bent or broken. As for the ports, are you sure you installed the chipset drivers for your platform? Doe the rear ports work?
case= NZXT H510
the pins are not bent or broken (brand new, and double checked)
I have not installed any drivers, as i cant currently get display from it, coupling into the next question of rear ports, which no i do not believe they are working, to include usb's, hdmi, or DP