• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

No Valid Signal from graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZakMoon

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
Hey all ,

I use an Nvidia 660 Superclocked on the DVI socket with a VGA adaptor because my monitor doesn't have DVI, I was messing around with the resolutions and then the screen suddenly when blue and said "NO VALID SIGNAL". I turned it off and then the system checked for disk consistency or something like that , It went onto the course of getting to the POST , and then when I'm about to go onto the desktop it just says "NO VALID SIGNAL".
I tried to plug my HDMI cable into the card and then into the TV , it work's on that but I can't get the resolution down. When I used the DVI/VGA I used 1024x768 , my monitors native is 1680x1050 - but whenever I use that it doesn't even fit on the screen.
I can't get this to work and I'm pretty annoyed , I looked for drivers for my graphics card but they are up to date , my monitor is listed as Generic PnP or Non PnP - It changes sometimes . The monitor is a Cello l2322af .

Status
Not open for further replies.