[SOLVED] No video from system ?

flashbdx

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2015
When the system powers on it will wake the monitor, but then the monitor goes back to no signal. I swapped gpus and had the same issue, I changed slots on the Mobo and same issue, I even used different monitors. There doesn't seem to be any obvious error, no beeps from the Mobo etc.

Solution
B550 aorous pro V2 Mobo with a 5800x.
4x8 Corsair vengeance at 3200
Rtx 2070 windforce of 3x
Corsair 750f RGB.
All but the GPU are about 2 months old, the GPU was used so I don't know how old.
Okay so have you tried clearing your bios? If your getting a splash screen then nothing there maybe be a bios error correctable normal with a reset.
Unplug PSU
Remove lithium battery from mobo
Hold tower power button for 30s x2s
Reseat lithium battery
Plugged PSU back in
Boot tower
When the system powers on it will wake the monitor, but then the monitor goes back to no signal. I swapped gpus and had the same issue, I changed slots on the Mobo and same issue, I even used different monitors. There doesn't seem to be any obvious error, no beeps from the Mobo etc.
Okay so here's the first thing
When you power it on and it wakes does it display anything at all ? "Bios screen, flash a error, etc does the display show any signs from the tower? Or does it power on flash black then go to no signal?

flashbdx

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2015
Okay so here's the first thing
When you power it on and it wakes does it display anything at all ? "Bios screen, flash a error, etc does the display show any signs from the tower? Or does it power on flash black then go to no signal?
Everything seems to power on. I get the splash screen for the monitor itself, then no signal. No kind of error display or anything from the system itself other than it seems to be waking the monitor from a sleep state

flashbdx

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2015
Rtx 2070 windforce of 3x
Corsair 750f RGB.
All but the GPU are about 2 months old, the GPU was used so I don't know how old.

Rtx 2070 windforce of 3x
Corsair 750f RGB.
Okay so have you tried clearing your bios? If your getting a splash screen then nothing there maybe be a bios error correctable normal with a reset.
Unplug PSU
Remove lithium battery from mobo
Hold tower power button for 30s x2s
Reseat lithium battery
Plugged PSU back in
Boot tower

Solution