No Video Input

Hoobly

Reputable
Dec 30, 2016
A day ago my computer was just working fine. I came home later and turned it on and browsed through products and when I went to look for something and came back the computer froze and there were bunch of random colored lines and pixels and I couldn't move the mouse pointer, so I turned it off and on and it said No Video Input. Which I encountered before and fixed, but this time more difficult. I was able to get a video input again by taking the ram off and putting it back in. I browsed the internet and decided to play a game and after 13 minutes in the game the Windows 10 Blue screen (the one that has a :( and collecting data results) appeared with a bunch of random colored lines and pixels followed by a really loud "errrrr" noise. When it was at around 20 % it shut down and went back to square 1 ( No Video Input) What system of my computer is causing this? (Note : This computer is only 6 months old)

Hoobly

Reputable
Dec 30, 2016

Actually I don't have a graphics card, since the store that sold me the parts made me pay more.