Question No video on new Ryzen build

Mar 9, 2019
Okay guys, I’ve been all over the internet looking for a solution to my problem and haven’t found an answer. Let’s hope you guys can help.
Quick over view, trying to build a brand new pc with all new parts. Everything turns on, no codes from the motherboard, no display to my monitor so I can’t even see if it’s booting BIOS.
Parts
Ryzen 5 2600 processor
Asus ROG strix b450-F gaming motherboard
MSI armor Rx 580 GPU
Corsair 650w PSU
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ram 2X8
1TB WD blue HDD
250GB WD blue SSD

So I cant use onboard graphics because obviously Ryzen doesn’t support that, im connected to my monitor VIA hdmi cable, im wondering if that’s the issue where obviously no drivers are installed, should I be hooked up with the dvi-d port on my GPU. I’ve made sure all components are seated properly, went over the compatibility sheets a million times and I’m sure I fine with that. I’ve taken out RAM and tried them in different spots other than the designated spot the manual points out. When I turn on the tower the only troubleshooting Q-LED that comes on is the white one indication a VGA issue. Idk guys if you need more info let me know but I’ve included everything I can thing off

Mar 9, 2019
Hdmi should work. Make sure you have your gpu power connector installed. Do any lights or fans start up? I would take everything out of the system that is not necessary.
All lights and fans work on the tower and the GPU and the CPU cooler. I’m watching everything run now. I’ve disconnected the SSD. All that’s connected to motherboard now is the CPU, GPU, PSU, 1 stick of ram, and the HDD