[SOLVED] No Video Output, Blank Screen 2 Systems.

r3drocksr3d

Commendable
Aug 14, 2018
I have had 2 systems with amd boards using an amd fx8350 CPU. The first board that the blank screen arose on is a ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 that ran for a year or so and I moved all components to a second motherboard the same problem arose with after about 8 months using a ASUS M5A78L-M PLUS USB 3 motherboard. Both started having problems loading windows 10, with blue error screens, and both eventually lost video display. Tried lots of things to get working, thought I might have a faulty PSU or something, I know about the overheating issues with these CPU so had installed watercooling which kept the CPU temp low. Changed to the second motherboard which seem to fix it for the 8 months but here I am now with the same problem.

What has happened? can anyone help me fix the video output?

Solution
I have had 2 systems with amd boards using an amd fx8350 CPU. The first board that the blank screen arose on is a ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 that ran for a year or so and I moved all components to a second motherboard the same problem arose with after about 8 months using a ASUS M5A78L-M PLUS USB 3 motherboard. Both started having problems loading windows 10, with blue error screens, and both eventually lost video display. Tried lots of things to get working, thought I might have a faulty PSU or something, I know about the overheating issues with these CPU so had installed watercooling which kept the CPU temp low. Changed to the second motherboard which seem to fix it for the 8 months but here I am now with the same problem.

What has...

What has happened? can anyone help me fix the video output?
FX 8350 is overloading that poor MB and it's vrm.

Solution