Question No video output but GPU works in other rig

Dec 6, 2020
Hello everyone reading this,
Since somewhere last week my pc doesn't give any video output over the PCIE slot. At first I thought my GPU was broken but when I switched GPU with my brother to test I still got no video on my rig while he did get output on his rig(using my GPU) so that was not the problem.
Next up I tried booting from the video output directly on my motherboard trough which I could get into the Bios and to the windows repair screen.
Then I thought it could be a faulty memory stick. So I tried to boot with each of my memory sticks on its own, still no succes.
Then I checked my Bios to see if my RAM and CPU showed up in there, they do.
Does any one have a suggestion on what I can try to do before just getting a new motherboard and hoping that fixes it?
-Bono :)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

It's customary to include your full system's specs when posting a thread of troubleshooting nature. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU: age of the PSU and it's make and model
Chassis:

How did you get into the BIOS if you're saying you can't get display? If you're able to get into BIOS, check and see what BIOS version you're on currently.

Dec 6, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

It's customary to include your full system's specs when posting a thread of troubleshooting nature. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU: age of the PSU and it's make and model
Chassis:

How did you get into the BIOS if you're saying you can't get display? If you're able to get into BIOS, check and see what BIOS version you're on currently.

Thanks for the quick reply:)

CPU: i3-8300
MOBO: Gigabyte B360M D2V
1x Kinston A2000 500GB M.2 SSD
1x WD Blue hdd 1TB
PSU: Cooler Master G450M (4 years old or so)
Chassis: Corsair 270R closed

I can get into the Bios when I unplug my GPU and connect my monitor directly into my motherboard video output. Seems to me like just my PCIE slot is broken but im no expert.

Dec 6, 2020
Thanks for the quick reply:)

CPU: i3-8300
MOBO: Gigabyte B360M D2V
1x Kinston A2000 500GB M.2 SSD
1x WD Blue hdd 1TB
PSU: Cooler Master G450M (4 years old or so)
Chassis: Corsair 270R closed

I can get into the Bios when I unplug my GPU and connect my monitor directly into my motherboard video output. Seems to me like just my PCIE slot is broken but im no expert.

Forgot to put my BIOS version, is that the same as my BIOS ID?
*Edit: Bios version F1