• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question No video output but pc posts

Nov 27, 2019
Hi everyone. Not sure if this is the right thread but here i go. So my pc has been acting weird lately. I unplugged my pc and set it aside for a bit to clean and move my desk, and after setting everything up, my pc wouldnt output any video. I checked my gpu, mobo, cpu, monitor, ram, video cable, psu and everything, but it wont output out onboard graphics after removing gpu. It wont even work with other monitors. Any ideas?

Specs:
Mobo: Acer Extensa E470
CPU: Intel Pentium E5700 @ 3Ghz
GPU: GT 520 1GB
RAM: 2GB Kingston Memory
PSU: Corsair CV 450W
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster SA300
Main output: VGA

I have checked the monitor settings and its set to pc(VGA)

popatim

Titan
Thats exactly the answer I was hoping to hear.

Have you tried clearing the cmos/bios, via jumper, (make sure power cord is unplugged) when the GPU is out and seeing if the onboard starts working enough to get into the bios?

Nov 27, 2019
Thats exactly the answer I was hoping to hear.

Have you tried clearing the cmos/bios, via jumper, (make sure power cord is unplugged) when the GPU is out and seeing if the onboard starts working enough to get into the bios?
Hello sry, went to bed. I have not tried that yet, but i'll give it a go

Edit: now it just gives me 2 beeps. To short beeps. Wait, Did i damage my cmos?

No matter what I do my PC wont post, It now only does 2 beeps and when I check my manual, it says its a RAM Parity error... What do I do?

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS