No video output from GPU, driver issue?

Apr 30, 2018
I have no video output from my GPU, but the computer boots properly.

First of all, my specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte X299 AORUS GAMING 7
CPU: Intel Core i7-8720X
RAM: 2x HyperX 8Gb 2666Mhz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan Black
PSU: Corsair RM850

Things I have tried:

* I've tried putting a new graphics card into the computer, the computer worked normally.
* Tried swapping ram sticks with brand new ones confirmed working in another computer.
* Tried putting the current graphics card into another computer, that computer worked normally.
* Tried resetting the CMOS by taking out the battery and swapping the RAM sticks
* Tried inserting a new graphics card and uninstalling the drivers using DDU.
* Tried inserting another graphics card to install the drivers for the Titan Black card.

Start of the issue:

The issue started while I was loading up a game, before the game had loaded in properly, the monitors turned off and the computer seemed to reboot out of the blue. After a while without anything appearing on the screens, I turned the computer off, with the power button on my case, and rebooted the computer. The screens show nothing, not even the motherboard logo with white text, it doesn't show the bios or anything else with the Titan Black card inserted. I can access the bios and the OS by inserting another graphics card into the computer, and I can likewise use the Titan Black on another computer.

Because it can be used on another computer, and another GPU used on this, I'm assuming hardware isn't damaged, and that this is possibly a Driver issue. However since reinstalling the drivers and removing them completely didn't help, I'm out of ideas.
So, here I am.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue or have any ideas on how to get this GPU working with this computer again, I'd be very thankful!

Edit:
I can also mention that before the boot process is complete, the motherboard stays on error message: "E3" for some time before switching to A0, the keyboard illuminates at that point and when hitting enter, the motherboard lights switch to my preset lighting configuration, which I know happens when you have logged into Windows.

Apr 30, 2018
One of the other graphics cards tested ( GTX Titan X ) requires just as much power as this one, and works well in this computer, however the Titan Black does not work in this computer. Could it still be the power-supply? I was hoping not to have to deconstruct my computer in the process.

And seeing as it boots fully into Windows instead of giving me some boot error with power for the GPU, I'm assuming its driver related and not actually hardware related.

I can also mention that before the boot process is complete, the motherboard stays on error message: "E3" for some time before switching to A0, the keyboard illuminates at that point and when hitting enter, the motherboard lights switch to my preset lighting configuration, which I know happens when you have logged into Windows.