Question No Video Output from Integrated Graphics or GPU

cm21968

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2013
Mobo: MSI Z390-A-PRO
GPU: GTX 1080ti
CPU: i9-9900k

I have been attempting to troubleshoot an issue where I have moved my pc and am no longer getting any video output. I noticed in the ez led troubleshooting lights that it was showing no VGA detected. So I troubleshooted that issue through removing the GPU and reseating it and no change. Then I tried removing the GPU and simply just using the integrated graphics output which I also get no video output from. After those steps I tried resetting my CMOS and trying the integrated graphics again in case it was just disabled and again no display I have disconnected every single power cable and reconnected them to see if any were not correctly in place. All of the lights and fans on everything including RAM GPU and CPU all turn on but still... no video output. Also to throw out there because I’ve seen it suggested in other forum posts to simply reseat the RAM and that also had no effect. I’m kind of at a loss here and do not have a clue where to go from here. If there are any further suggestions about solutions to this I would appreciate it or even simply if this sounds like an issue with the GPU or MOBO because I’m not entirely sure (leaning to MOBO due to the fact of there not being any output from integrated graphics either). This system worked without any issues 3 days ago and now I’m faced with this issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.