[SOLVED] No video output in bios

Dec 18, 2019
Hi,
today I wanted to make some changes in the bios on my pc, but there was no video output in it. I also don't see the boot screen. It happened after I changed GPU from NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB (RAM broke in it) to Amd RX 580 8GB. I don't know what's happening, coz after system start, everything works fine in it. What should I do? Bios update (current version: 1.30) / reset can help?
Maybe it's important: my monitor shows message "Unsupported input".

Pc specs:
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8GB Gaming
CPU: Intel Core i5-7500
RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) 2400MHz
MB: Msi Z270 Tomahawk
PSU: Thermaltake 500w Smart RGB

Solution
The amd Gcn 4.0 cards don’t support some video modes and some bios use those video modes exclusively, Ik with some older dell pc bios you can’t use a rx400 or 500 series. So you can either get another Nvidia card or get a cheap Quadro or something as a secondary gpu just for using the bios

86zx

Upstanding
Nov 1, 2019
The amd Gcn 4.0 cards don’t support some video modes and some bios use those video modes exclusively, Ik with some older dell pc bios you can’t use a rx400 or 500 series. So you can either get another Nvidia card or get a cheap Quadro or something as a secondary gpu just for using the bios

Solution
Dec 18, 2019
Ok, thanks for the answers, I will take out the GPU, set everything in bios, and then put gpu back. I think that I could enable integrated graphics in the bios to stay active together with the dedicated card, then I will be able to use bios "normally".