[SOLVED] No video output on Gigabyte A320M-S2H

Apr 28, 2020
Components:
Motherboard: Gigabyte A320M-S2H
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
RAM: Corsair 8GB DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance LPX
Black
GPU: Sapphire R9 280

I've been using this setup for more than a year without problems, but today after about 20 minutes of running the screen became glitchy and then went to black. After restart the monitor doesn't get signal even during boot. I can still access the computer remotely with Chrome Remote Desktop and it is working fine there and there is still audio output. I've tried taking out the graphics card but it didn't help.

What could be the problem here?

Solution
While I would suggest trying the other output ports of the video card, or trying another video cable, I am definitely going to say to throw out that PSU - Sharkoon is one of MANY PSU sellers that's on the "Wall of Shame"

Take a look at the first link in my sig for a guide at picking a good quality PSU.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
While I would suggest trying the other output ports of the video card, or trying another video cable, I am definitely going to say to throw out that PSU - Sharkoon is one of MANY PSU sellers that's on the "Wall of Shame"

Take a look at the first link in my sig for a guide at picking a good quality PSU.

Solution