Jan 28, 2019
Windows 7
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
AMD FX8350
2x ASUS GTX 660 SLI
Kingwin ABT-1000MA1S
4x Gskill F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL
SanDisk 256gb ssd

Last night I put my pc to sleep, came back in a few hours to turn it on and had no video output, "no signal". All lights, fans, drives spun up, but nothing on my monitor. I killed the power and checked for any loose connections external and internal, found nothing. My case never moves and nothing ever gets unplugged, no pets. I've tried swapping the graphic cards, running just one, and running with nothing but essentials plugged in and can get no video signal. The internal speaker does not beep when I boot up. The motherboard does not have a VGA port to test. I've tried two monitors, both DVI and HDMI on both cards. Tried pulling the cmos battery for a few mins for a reset. There have been no crashes or hardware failures before this, six year old build. Is the most likely cause the motherboard? Is there any other way to test it? I haven't worked with computers since I assembled it, I'm sorry for any missing info! Thank you for any advice, I'm lost as to the next step besides throwing a part at it.

Edit: Power supply is Kingwin, model ABT-1000MA1S, 1000 watt, age unknown, probably close to 10 years, received from a friend used. I followed the PS test link, all voltages are correct with the jumper wire in. I haven't tested it while plugged into the motherboard.

I have cleaned and reseated everything, and replaced the CMOS battery, both with no change. Thank you!

TRENDING THREADS