[SOLVED] No video output since a Nvidia driver crash.

Jun 25, 2020
Hi guys I'm a very strange and annoying situation.
Here's my specs :
I9 9900k (not oc)
Nvidia Rtx 2070 super aorus (8gb)
Z390 aorus Master
Corsair RM750 (gold cert.)
Corsair vengeance 16gb 3200 (rbg) - was in xmp 1
2 ssds and 1 hhd crucial mx500 1tb(windows was booting from this one) , SanDisk 250gb and a barracuda 1tb
H80i gt water cooling (don't judge please was running slim on the budget and it's from my previous build looking to upgrade it though ).

I was using my pc earlier today, when I saw an Nvidia GeForce experience update, so decided to do the "Express" installation and mid installing I got a blue screen of death and system tried to restart after getting to 100% ever since I haven't any video out put tried different displays , different hdmi ports, tried to re seat everything , even my Mobo won't show any video output . I have tried to go with each item individually, tried to enter bios even without the display and I get the expected (Ab code ) and without the ssds and hdd connected I was getting (A2). With everything plugged I have a A0 code.

I have attempted to contact clear the cmos both with pins and with battery being unplugged for 5 mins +.

I have checked the CPU and re applied thermal paste etc. And tried my ram sticks in every port together on module a and b as well as individually on every port.

So what do you guys think that it can be done ?

Solution
I have tried everything that I could think of but there is no image being recognized at all in the system, I am gonna try connect a new ssd on Saturday (friend back up windows ) to see if it will allow me to at least get some image because I am worried it corrupted my gpu driver in the process probably disabled my onboard display output too.

Like I tried to use the mobo codes as an indication but it hard to do any resetting since I only have the hardware to manually fix this at this point .

Like I am completely out of ideas because the hardware is less than a month old.
Oh, really unfortunate. Maybe you can try your onboard graphics and troubleshoot from there
Jun 25, 2020
Do you have any output on boot? Maybe try a different drive or reset your PC
I have tried everything that I could think of but there is no image being recognized at all in the system, I am gonna try connect a new ssd on Saturday (friend back up windows ) to see if it will allow me to at least get some image because I am worried it corrupted my gpu driver in the process probably disabled my onboard display output too.

Like I tried to use the mobo codes as an indication but it hard to do any resetting since I only have the hardware to manually fix this at this point .

Like I am completely out of ideas because the hardware is less than a month old.

husky2331

Reputable
Mar 11, 2018

Oh, really unfortunate. Maybe you can try your onboard graphics and troubleshoot from there

Solution
Jun 25, 2020
I have tried to with the gpu unplugged which is why I am worried as there is literally no way to get any video output even with different monitors which is why I am freaking out a little