Question No Video output while in BIOS B450/5000 series

Feb 3, 2021
After flashing my BIOS to support my 5600x, when ever I boot into BIOS I get no video signal. Booting into windows works just fine, and i'm able to stress the CPU with out any issue. I've contacted MSI support but nothing worked and suggested an RMA. Id rather just use it with no BIOS access than wait for an RMA so I thought I would see if anyone has had any similar issue.

Specs:
MB: B450 Tomahawk (idk specific bios version but it was release on 12/21/20)
CPU: 2600 -> 5600x
GPU: 1070

After flashing my BIOS to support my 5600x, when ever I boot into BIOS I get no video signal. Booting into windows works just fine, and i'm able to stress the CPU with out any issue. I've contacted MSI support but nothing worked and suggested an RMA. Id rather just use it with no BIOS access than wait for an RMA so I thought I would see if anyone has had any similar issue.

Specs:
MB: B450 Tomahawk (idk specific bios version but it was release on 12/21/20)
CPU: 2600 -> 5600x
GPU: 1070
So in essence you just don't see POST screen and can't enter BIOS settings ?

Feb 3, 2021
There could be few reasons.
Fast boot enabled. (try to reset CMOS)
USB port in which KB is connected. (change port)
GPU may have default port for startup, later fixed by driver in OS. (try another video out if possible).
You should be able to access UEFI/BIOS by some of these methods.
https://www.isunshare.com/windows-password/four-methods-to-access-uefi-bios-setup.html
Nothing worked, I just plan on trying to re-flash when ever I feel like tearing it apart or a stable bios is released. Thanks for the input :)