Question No video signal after GPU overclock

Mar 16, 2020
I just did an overclock on the core clock on my graphics card through the Radeon Tuning software, I may have gone too far as the PC stopped working immediately after applying the changes.
After 10 minutes there still was no video.
So I turned the system off.
Turning it back on reveals that there is no video both from the on board video and the GPU.
I tried resetting CMOS but I have a Gygabite motherboard so I wasn't really sure about the procidures; which included: using a screwdriver to bridge the 2 CMOS pins for 20 seconds with the system turned of and removing, and replacing the motherboard battery.
After that my PC still doesn't show signs of life.
The motherboard seems to be fine as fans spin, LED turn on and the drives spin as well.
I tried taking out the GPU but still nothing.
I am quite sure that the system turns on but the OC changes do not seem to have applied as I also increased the fan spin; when the PC first stopped working the fans were louder instead now they are quiet as always.
HELP!
I don't know what to do and I need this machine to work as soon as possible;
I hope I gave enough info, any suggestions is apriciated!

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:
Intel Core i3 6100
Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB DDR4 2400 (8×1)
Sapphire RX580 Pulse
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD
Western Digital Green 120GB SSD
EVGA 500B
TP Link WN881ND
Thermaltake Versa H15

Last edited:
Try and plug your monitor into the motherboard and boot via the integrated Intel graphics then boot up. You might be able to then try and remove the overclock in the software then or more likely uninstall the software (id recommend using Display Driver Uninstaller so everything is removed), turn off, plug back your monitor back into your RX580 and boot.

Also overclocking your GPU is somewhat pointless on your system since your i3-6100 is the bottleneck. A dual core cpu in 2020 is very limiting, even quad cores are beginning to show limitations.

Mar 16, 2020
Try and plug your monitor into the motherboard and boot via the integrated Intel graphics then boot up. You might be able to then try and remove the overclock in the software then or more likely uninstall the software (id recommend using Display Driver Uninstaller so everything is removed), turn off, plug back your monitor back into your RX580 and boot.

Also overclocking your GPU is somewhat pointless on your system since your i3-6100 is the bottleneck. A dual core cpu in 2020 is very limiting, even quad cores are beginning to show limitations.
I already tried this method but it hasn't shown any results, still no signal.
Yes I am aware that my I3 is a bottleneck, I am trying to get my hands on a used I5 6500
Besides, thanks and I hope this extra info can help

I already tried this method but it hasn't shown any results, still no signal.
Yes I am aware that my I3 is a bottleneck, I am trying to get my hands on a used I5 6500
Besides, thanks and I hope this extra info can help

Remove thr RX580 from your system completely, boot using integrated and uninstall the Radeon drivers. After that power down reinstall the RX580 and see if that works.