[SOLVED] No video signal following install of new RAM stick

wrdellinger

Reputable
May 28, 2020
Ill try to be specific. I had an MSI B350 gaming pro motherboard with 1x 8GB g.Skill aegis 3000 stick of RAM. I bought a new stick of the same memory (not a dual kit) and now im not getting signal out of any display. Ive tested connections using multiple cables and monitors. I have un/reinstalled my GPU. I have not tried remounting CPU yet. After installing second stick, even going back to old configuration yields same results. note that the machine appears to run fine otherwise when any RAM config is installed, just no video. Thank in advance, I guess? : ]

Solution
D
Take out the new and reset your CMOS and you should be able to boot. Your memory sticks are not compatible because you did not buy them in a kit and this often happens when mixing sticks even have the same manufacturer with the same specs this can happen
D

Deleted member 14196

Take out the new and reset your CMOS and you should be able to boot. Your memory sticks are not compatible because you did not buy them in a kit and this often happens when mixing sticks even have the same manufacturer with the same specs this can happen

Solution

TRENDING THREADS