Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer Dude

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012

If my sources are correct the H100 needs 2 more fans for push-pull than what come in the box further adding to the cost of H100 and value/performace of NHD14 Noctua.

vollman1

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
Yes that is true, but in the thread, even the H60 beat the Noctua.

On the flip side, installation of any H series cooler is way easier than any air cooler and you don't have the related stress on the mobo that high end air coolers cause.

Gamer Dude

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012

If the H100 need two more fans to be on par with the NHD14 how is the H60 beating the Noctua ?

Gamer Dude

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012

I think what is more or less comes down to between NHD14 Noctua and H100 is that the H100 can be as good or even slightly better than an NHD14 but at the price that the H100 needs to run flat out to beat the Noctua and is loud as heck whereas the NHD14 Noctua is silent and composed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brt5lqvw6K8

vollman1

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
lol are you basing your opinion on those jokers? They are probably just mad at Corsair for not giving them more freebies. lol

Is there no better support for your claim than those two clowns? Seriously?

Gamer Dude

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012

They tested it and I trust them more than anybody cause I know them from all the way back in High School football and they are more truthful than most publications that are biased and sponsored to regurgitate rhetoric LPT tell it like it is bro albeit they are Nvidia Bigots LOL but that's only cause they wasted some much of there own cash on them LOL.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
'They have more CFM then those fans'.

Yes, I completely trust someone that references 200mm case fans with fans used for a radiator as a viable source to do quality reviews on water cooling or LCS coolers. I can't even watch this all the way through- it's comparable to listening to high school cheerleaders communicate. It isn't factual. It has multiple references where the 'hosts' talk down to their viewers. (very poor) They do not try to explain differences in temperature or how to understand why people state they have different temps depending on system or cooler.

Please understand that I also don't really follow the reasoning of someone that trusts and endorses those guys and then hitches together a few run-on sentences with some LOL's.

Gamer Dude

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012

They are talking down to you i you are dumb enough to buy the H100 when is cost the same price as an real XSPC RASA 240mill full on liqiud kit that outperforms anything from Corsair or Nocutua.

Status
Not open for further replies.