Question Noctua NH-D15 Premium CPU Cooler with vertical gfx card holder

shanchya

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
Guys, can anyone confirm me about the possibilities of the following scenario ?

Noctua NH-D15 Premium CPU Cooler with vertical gfx card holder (of Cooler Master) for my Aorus RTX 2070 Super?

Last time i checked, my Aorus RTX 2070 Super is not compatible with my current V8GTS. please help .... oh by the way my case is CM H500P

Reactions: Cobester
Nov 28, 2019
If you put the gfx card in the upper slot, it would not fit. If you put it in the lower slot it would be close, but should fit, but you would likely have to remove the PSU shroud.
If you put the gfx card in the upper slot, it would not fit. If you put it in the lower slot it would be close, but should fit, but you would likely have to remove the PSU shroud.

thanks so much...A.D.O.S. !! F%&k that is funny...

Feb 10, 2020

Noctua NH-D15 Premium CPU Cooler with vertical gfx card holder (of Cooler Master) for my Aorus RTX 2070 Super?

Last time i checked, my Aorus RTX 2070 Super is not compatible with my current V8GTS. please help .... oh by the way my case is CM H500P

Did you get your answer? Im also looking at same components. Will it fit?