Noctua nh d15 with Corsair vengeance ram??

Solution
how did it go? did it work? I have Asus P6X58D-E with corsair vengeance the problem is as I have 6 slots of ram I have to use recommended installation of ram say those slots are A2,A1,B2,B1,C2,C1. I have to install according to A1->B1->C1->A2->B2->C2. I have A1A2B1C1 taken else i would have put 'em on last 4 slots (it said it was some intel limitation at asus's website). I'll be buying it if it worked for you.

ey7ca751j
I believe it should work since the NH-D15 has cut-outs on the heatsink on the sides to allow for larger RAM. Since the NH-D15 is a dual-tower heatsink, you have three mounting places for the fan (one in the middle, one on the side facing the front of the case, and one on the other side facing the back of the case). Since the RAM is on the side facing the front of the case, you can take the two fans and put it in the middle and on the other side. This will allow you to have a 62mm RAM clearance and the Corsair Vengeance is only 52.5mm.

ultimatescar

Honorable
Jul 17, 2014
how did it go? did it work? I have Asus P6X58D-E with corsair vengeance the problem is as I have 6 slots of ram I have to use recommended installation of ram say those slots are A2,A1,B2,B1,C2,C1. I have to install according to A1->B1->C1->A2->B2->C2. I have A1A2B1C1 taken else i would have put 'em on last 4 slots (it said it was some intel limitation at asus's website). I'll be buying it if it worked for you.

ey7ca751j

Solution