Question Noctua nhd15

Trancegotten

Prominent
Mar 7, 2019
What is the difference about noctua nhd15 and nhd15 am4 the am4 have only the am4 or everything it just said that i will get the am4 too ? Because and the nhd15 without the am4 it says that it have the am4 help pls

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
Called as special edition , because it comes with the AM4 bracket included.

Having received more than 200 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines, Noctua’s flagship model NH-D15 has become a benchmark for elite-class dual tower coolers. The SE-AM4 version is a dedicated special edition for AMD’s AM4 (Ryzen) platform featuring the latest SecuFirm2™ mounting system for AM4. Topped off with two of the renowned quiet NF-A15 PWM 140mm fans, Noctua’s proven NT-H1 thermal compound and a full 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, the NH-D15 SE-AM4 forms a complete premium-quality solution that represents a deluxe choice for both overclockers and silent enthusiasts who strive to tune their AM4 systems to the max.

Trancegotten

Prominent
Mar 7, 2019
Called as special edition , because it comes with the AM4 bracket included.

Having received more than 200 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines, Noctua’s flagship model NH-D15 has become a benchmark for elite-class dual tower coolers. The SE-AM4 version is a dedicated special edition for AMD’s AM4 (Ryzen) platform featuring the latest SecuFirm2™ mounting system for AM4. Topped off with two of the renowned quiet NF-A15 PWM 140mm fans, Noctua’s proven NT-H1 thermal compound and a full 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, the NH-D15 SE-AM4 forms a complete premium-quality solution that represents a deluxe choice for both overclockers and silent enthusiasts who strive to tune their AM4 systems to the max.
I think it's better to take the nhd15 not the am4 version and this is because i will install it to ryzen 7 1700 but in the future if i go to different socket i will not have the brackets so am i right what you think ?

Trancegotten

Prominent
Mar 7, 2019
That's up to you , if your going to be on Ryzen for awhlie , I would get it. If you plan on changing it up get the standard version with multiple brackets. Make sure if you get the STANDARD it has the AM4 included.
Yes of course thank you very much for helping me so fast appreciate m8 i will get the standard version with am4 bracket you never know your plans again thank you

Reactions: Banned by Net