Noctua Rolls Out PWM Version of NF-A14 140 mm Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostmyclan

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2011
:) i have one of those noctua fan on my pc, and what i can say... its perfect. even cooler master thermaltake can do better job than noctua. but the price! worst cooler i have its from spire blue max. even a 1200 rpm make noise.

erraticfocus

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2010
Have 2 of the 80 in my HTPC with the low RPM adapters, fantastic little fans. Also have one of the tower coolers in my gaming rig. awesome stuff all round.
PWM versions and standard versions of their whole range would be a great lineup IMO.

danwat1234

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008

Ha, that's kind of what I had in mind. How about a delta TFB 1212ghe fan? 120mm and somewhere around 200CFM!
It is very loud but it kicks airse. I use it under the hood of my car for a special project
http://s909.photobucket.com/user/danwat1234/library/Shocker%20240%20hornblasters%20kit%20on%20Honda%20Civic

alextheblue

Distinguished
Noctua fans, especially their PWM series, are awesome. They are really superior fans. I don't even mind the colors, I never use windowed cases, I couldn't care less about appearance of internal components. Performance, quality, noise - that's what really matters, and Noctua is the best.
Unfortunetely, they charge a serious premium for it. I can't typically recommend them for cheaper builds (or any build where maximizing FPS on a fixed budget is the only concern) as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.