News Noctua's Getting Ready For Intel Rocket Lake CPUs

I wish Noctua would put some more effort into making their fans look cooler. You can buy their current ugly color scheme or the more recent all black variants.

Many builders have tempered glass cases, they really need fans with addressable rgb lighting and better plastic color schemes.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Noice! (y)

@gggplaya
But that means weaker, yet more expensive fans. Plus they lose some originality; there's already enough of those kinds of fans out there, so the only difference is that Noctua's name is on them.
:unsure:

Last edited:

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
People buy Noctua fans because they are generally at the forefront of performance and quietness. Would be nice to also look good inside my case.
I can't deny the first one. The second one is subjective.
The staple brown and beige is an acquired taste.
They have Chromax Black. Black matches well with many color profiles.

Well, if they ever do go the LED route, it'll take longer to produce because they'll want to completely redesign the fans to make up for their tradeoffs, or something like that.

Reactions: panathas
Dec 10, 2020
I wish Noctua would put some more effort into making their fans look cooler. You can buy their current ugly color scheme or the more recent all black variants.

Many builders have tempered glass cases, they really need fans with addressable rgb lighting and better plastic color schemes.
lol RGB wy do the fans need rgb when every single other piece of hardware has it already. i get parts that have no rgb on purpose i think they make it look like a cheap child toy. ive seen many many builds look amazing without rgb. try to be original. and really how often are you actually looking in your case? do you spend most of your time using the computer or starting into your case being blinded by the light.

hannibal

Distinguished
i dont mind the look of their fans. i even have replaced the rgb fans that come with cases with noctua ones.

Yep! The quality of Nochtua fans is top notch!
I personally hate rgb light in computer, so I did buy metal side panel to replase the class side panel of my BeSilent 900 pro and yeah... Inside is full Noctua for quietness and quality. If you really want to have those transparent side panels, Noctua Chromax Black is a good option.

Reactions: panathas