• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Node Pro/Core vs Corsair Commander Hub vs Corsair RGB Fan Hub HELP

FluffyFlounder

Prominent
Feb 21, 2019
So about a year ago I built my first pc, and now I would really want to add rgb to it (it didn't fit into the budget back then). My motherboard is an MSI Z370-A-Pro and I noticed that it does not have any rgb headers on it. So, I did some research and found out that I need some sort of "hub" to control all of the fans with and that "hub" is connected to the motherboard via usb instead of the rgb header that I don't have. However, it has been extremely confusing. I mainly want to go with corsair as other things in my build are corsair, but they have SO MANY different products that all seem to do the same thing. Do I need only the rgb fan hub, or do I need all of it, or just the commander pro, or just the node core, what's the difference between node core vs the pro, etc. Please tell me what I need. I'm only looking for like 2-3 fans and an rgb strip or two. Thanks

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS